Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Stampin Up Convention is a BLAST!




I'm getting ready for convention '09 and thought I'd share with you some of our photos. The first one is me with my convention and award pins. This was such a great year full of fun memories and good times with friends. Here is a photo of some of our Pre-Convention instructors. We do these fun events each year on the Monday and Tuesday before the Stampin Up convention at the Plaza hotel on temple square.











Here are some of the stamp camp projects. Glayla is teaching. This photo is of Barbara showing me the card she has on the convention display. She is a very talented stamper and friend on my team.












I love all the demonstrations at convention. Remember this one that Brent made?
I also enjoy all the hundreds of samples that we can take photos of. These samples have been collected all year long and yes, there are tons of them!!!
Here are the Celebrate 08 banners welcoming us to the convention center. Stampin Up really puts on a great show for us.







Here is a photo of the many great demonstrators that came to our pre-convention events last year. We have 2 shoe box swaps, a latenightstampers reunion party, and 2 stamp camps!

















I happen to be LDS (Latter Day Saint) so I had to put in this pretty picture of the temple.
You can join us for an exciting week at convention '09 if you are a Stampin Up demonstrator.
E-mail me if you are interested in our events. We try very hard to only charge enough to cover supply fees and prizes. It's fun and very worthwhile.
Happy Stampin , Sherrill


No comments: