Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 16, 2009

Artist Spotlight - Juanita Golson


I've been married to my DH for 30-1/2 years. We have done some moving around with him being in the military, to include over eight years in Germany. I have eight children ranging in age from 16 to almost 30, two girls and six boys. I've homeschooled my children for the last 13 years. My youngest is the only one left in school now.

I went to my first workshop in Aug 1999, shortly after my husband left for Korea. A couple of months later I started thinking about being a demo. It took my until February to make up my mind and decide to go for it. I tend to be very shy, but I have found that I love Stampin' Up! enough that I can actually get in front of people and do a demonstration or a class. A couple of months after I joined Stampin' Up!, my oldest daughter got me started doing scrapbooking. I have been stamping and scrapbooking for nine years now and am still loving it.























I really love the many colors that Stampin' Up! offers and that as I do my scrapbooks, even a few years later, the colors will still match. I love the way the papers and stamps work so well together, too.






















































































No comments: