Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Artist Spotlight - Marisol Gutierrez


Hello. My name is Marisol Gutierrez. I am 31 years old and live in Hamilton, NJ. I am married to my sweetheart of 17 years (married 7) and a SAHM of two beautiful children.

I have been a Stampin' UP demonstrator since October 2007. I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years but fell in love with cardmaking after having my daughter and couldnt find baptism invitations that caught my eye...So of course I made them. I was addicted after that.










I MAKE everything now not only for my family but for friends and family. I just cant see buying cards and invitations when what we do is so much more beautiful and personal. I would love to build my business and have workshops and classes but right now I am a hobby demo. My customers come to me because they need greeting cards, invitations and scrapbooks done for them or as gifts.
Feel free to stop by my blog A Touch of SOL http://atouchofsol.blogspot.com/ It was named after my daughter Solimar who stamps the handmade stamp on the back of all my work and its never in the same place twice...Thank my lucky stars that alot of my customers dont mind




No comments: