Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Artist Spotlight Nancy Holley


Hello from Florida! I am Nancy Holley, a stay at home mom and wife to three great kids ages 5, 3 and 1 and one handsome football coach. Before I got to stay at home, I was an elementary school teacher where I fit in best with the first and second graders! Fortunately, my mom fostered our (my three sisters and I) creative juices from a very early age. So we were always painting, sewing, cooking and building around our house.








I have since gotten more involved in my passions which are photography and paper crafting! I was introduced to Stampin' Up through my sister (a demonstrator) and fell in love with their variety of everything. I love that they have great stamps, but are so much more! If you want to follow along with our crazy chaos -- you can find me where chAoS is noRmaL.












so glad I could be a part of your blog!! Smiles, Nancy

No comments: