Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rebekah Jensen Artist Spotlight

Rebekah Jensen Stampin Up Demonstrator

Artist Spotlight - Three years ago I received a phone call one day from a man in our church asking if I would like to take his wife’s place at a stamping event she would be unable to attend. I agreed to go but had no idea what I was getting myself into. The stamp camp was a fun eye opener, but I left with no plans to get into a new hobby. In the months following, I picked up a couple stamps at a craft store and played around with them, but it wasn’t until the same couple gave me a Stampin’ Up! gift certificate that everything began to change. As I looked through the Stampin’ Up! catalog I found myself looking over and over again at the Starter Kit. We were contemplating moving to another state at the time, and I thought perhaps I could change from being a piano teacher to a stamping teacher and I did.

One month after becoming a demonstrator in Maryland, I moved to Ohio and then, eighteen months later, on to Pennsylvania where I currently live and work as a mother, Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, Vice President of my husband’s company, Sozo Firm Inc., and pastor’s wife. I have three boys age 5 and under and a wonderful husband. Stamping gives me a time to be creative (and make girly things that aren’t necessarily fully appreciated by all my boys!) and a chance to get out and meet new people and make new friends.

I began a stamping blog in January as a chance to share new ideas with my customers, both local and out-of-state, as well as the many stampers out there that I don’t know.










No comments: