Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stampin Up Hawaii trip Sherrill and Mark Graff - after photos Blis Salon Boulder City Nevada




This is Mark and I right after our arrival!
The flight was good and they didn't even lose our luggage. Poor Paul and Maureen had their luggage misplaced... it decided to visit another island that day. But they did get it the following day.

 This is a photo of Sherrill Graff
in 2015 New Hair Color and a Spray Tan plus a little bit of weight loss
Blis Salon and Spa Boulder City Nevada 702-539-0167



The men at the welcome reception. My husband asked if I always get my photo taken with strange men at these events when he's not around. They don't look strange to me ...what do you think?



Sherrill (me) and Cherie Hunt











Carol, Sherrill (me) and Dania waiting for opening session doors to open










The shore on the wet side of the island




Kim Evans and her Husband






























Exotic birds at the resort






We swam in this pool, we also went to dinner at the restaurant the last evening




This was such a nice vacation that it was sad to see it end. We were excited to go home to see our children.


No comments: