Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 17, 2009

Artist Spotlight- Ilina Crouse













I started stamping when I was 10. There was no availability of rubber stamps in Eastern Europe where I used to live. However I never stopped creating.

When I moved to the US my love for rubber stamping grew even more, I was so thrilled to find stamps :) I have been demonstrator with Stampin' Up! since 2007 and continue my addiction. I have been married for four years and I am currently senior at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA majoring in electrical power engineering.
Since Ilina's artwork is on my blog she is entered into my contest. If you would like to see your Stampin Up artwork here just e-mail me and ask. istmpnv@aol.com
You may win FREE STAMPS!
You are welcome to join our FREE Group for card makers and scrapbookers http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSconvention09/

1 comment:

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

Wow that is a beautiful card box featured! Great work Ilina!
Thanks for featuring this fabulous artist Sherrill!