Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Demonstrator Spotlight - Trina Congie

Most of the time I am behind the camera so the only time you see photos of me are at convention or leadership or other SU events. I always look happy too because I love their events! Trina Congie shown (in the middle) with 2 of her downline members.
I taught La Vonne Crosby (Shelli Gardner's sister) how to make the envelope bag and when she put it in the Stampin' News she forgot to put my name on it. She sent me a nice note and a stamp set for forgetting.
Shelli read part of one of my letters at our ten year anniversary convention
saying "I received this letter from Trina Congie in Whittier CA,..."
Trina has been a demonstrator almost as long as I have and that's something to be proud of! Thanks Trina for all you do.

No comments: