Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stampin Up special from Sherrill Graff










Starting today I'm offering a Stampin Up Special.
This Special expires Sat. May 2nd at 8pm

Place a order online on my stampin up website
go to
http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

For any Hostess orders ($150 or more) Stampin Up give you a hostess set and hostess free merchandise.
From now until Sat. May 2nd at 8pm
I will double your hostess free goods for any hostess orders placed on my website.

All you need to do is to e-mail me your list of free goods after you place your order online.
to istmpnv@aol.com

Let's say you gather orders from your friends and family and your orders total $300.
Stampin up gives you a choice of a Free Hostess set Plus you get to pick out $35 in Free hostess merchandise.
Then you e-mail me at istmpnv@aol.com your list for your additional $35 in free merchandise!
I'll get it ordered and sent directly to your house.

That's $70 in free merchandise
instead of just $35
hurry - this Special expires Sat. May 2nd at 8pm

Sherrill Graff'
Stampin Up Demonstrator

No comments: