Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 12, 2009

FREE Stampin up stamps, FREE Big Shot, please enter my contest, Blog candy

EARN STAMPIN UP MERCHANDISE!
WIN BLOG CANDY!
WIN A BIG SHOT!
FREE STAMPS!


Each and every month we Give a way FREE Stamps! 

Each year Stampin Up Demonstrators Get a chance to win FREE stamps at our Late Night Stamper pre convention activities! 

I also have Blog Candy winners each quarter. Everyone can enter this contest!
To get in on the contest all you have to do is post a nice comment on one of my blogs.

You can even leave a comment on all 3 if you wish to increase your odds.

Or join this group for stampers and participate in our contests and challenges there. It's FREE as well.

Others of you get a chance to work for stamps by making samples for my display boards.

Here is a list of some of our August and September lucky winners! Congratulations to all of you. Enjoy your free products.  Many of you won more then once!!!!

I invite each of you winners to tell us what you like best about our LateNightStamper group.

Brenda Van Middlekoop, Denise Kasanda, Kelly Mayou, Kerrie Snyder, Yavonne Brannen, Carolyn Nownes, Kimberly Johnson, Susan Barron, Linda Steinke, Nancy Legate, Joyce Hinse, Michelle Ryder, Sue Haron, Martie Shea, Sandy Haynes, Kelly Mayou, Kathleen Ines, Yavonne Brannen, Linda Fedyna, Joyce Hinse, Selene Ferguson, Nancy Legate, Jeanna Bohanon, Jennifer Taylor, Sue Dickey, Mary Haden, Sharon Fisher, Kimberly Johnson, Kimberly Stallcup, Dana Keith, Martie Shea, Jennifer Dimmer, Maria Carrillo, Barbara Kempton, Marjie Browning, Shannon Griebe, Penny Silva, Kristi Kelley, Annie Coffman, Rochelle Thornton, Phyllis Garner, Kimberly Stallcup, Sue Stratton, Maria Daubert, Olive Barnes, Heather Arsenault, Susan Renick, Teri Wells, Denise Jorgensen, Zada Hall, Anita Hays, Karen Reid, Lynn Creech, Kris KilKenny, Janell Swango, Denise Kasanda, Valerie Aguirre, Melissa Barnett,  and so many more....

If I missed listing YOU please let us know when you leave your comment. We want everyone to know YOU won! 


16 comments:

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

I have never won anything yet, but the key word is, yet! I am sure at some point I will. Sherrill, thanks for being such a giving person ad for all of the hard work you do for all of us.

Ann said...

WooHoo Sherrill!!! I'll pass the word along for sure!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Sherrill, thanks for all the things you do. I have passed the word to all my stampin friends. You are definitely what SU is all about, a loving, giving team of wonderful people, with the bonus of some really awesome products.

Angi said...

Sherill, I won a few months ago and was thrilled to be a winner... I love LNS because there are so many talented stampers and I learn so very much from all of them!!

Stampindragon said...

I love this group - Sherrill you are and amazing person and I look forward to meeting you in person some day!

Cynthia Ferenz
www.stampindragon.blogspot.com
Fredericksburg, VA

Joyce Spear said...

I recently won a Big Shot - much to my surprise - doing exactly this, leaving a comment! I absolutely LOVE my Big Shot!! Now I'm saving my pennies for some more dies and embossing folders so I can really get crankin'!

Thank you, Sherrill!

rush8888 said...

i'm a part of latenight stampers, but i haven't the supplies to make anything for the challenges yet. hopefully, i will be able to soon. i enjoy you and the group...so many ideas to share and the eye candy is gorgeous. keeping my fingers crossed that what few supplies i have will not retire before i can join the challenges. thank you for being you.

Tricia said...

Thank you for being so generous with your free gifts and your wonderful ideas. I have been working my way slowly through the steps you have provided and hope to see some progress soon. Thanks for being such a great role model.
Tricia B, Northglenn, Colorado

Susan Timmerman said...

I have not won anything from you Sherrill but I LOVE Late Nite Stampers! Everyone is SO friendly and more than willing to help out! The talent and sharing on the list are awesome!!!!

Judi Sparks said...

Woo Hoo! The giving never stops with you. I would love to win any of your contests! Thanks for spotlighting me on your blog last week.

Loni said...

I won a highly coveted, special edition Stampin' Up! Build A Bear Workshop teddy bear. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I love the cute little thing. I also love LNS because there is a whole lot of talent on this list and lots of things to help keep the stamping mojo flowing. Hugs from Texas!

craftyM said...

Late Night Stampers has many of my favorite stampers and I so have loved the blog tours! That's when you got me hooked! You are the best! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Marita Kovalik

Wendy Hawkinson said...

WOW! These ladies are all so talented. I can't believe all the ideas...where do you start after seeing all the different options?
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win a BIG SHOT. *crossing my fingers* :)

Thanks again for all you do!

~Wendy Hawkinson
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com

LeAnne Smith said...

Wow! Really, a Big Shot? Now that's some blog candy!

Debbie Flattum said...

Sherrill, you have a very generous heart to offer so many free products! I get so much from the LNS groups. There are a lot of talented folks here and everyone is very willing to share and help! It's wonderful! Thank you for support.
Debbie Flattum

PaperFairyKris said...

I love all of the inspiration, ideas and creations from the Late Night Stampers group. Everyone is so willing to share ideas to help us grow our business. I have found the group to be very fun and encouraging. The LNS Wow Presentations after Convention have been my favorite part of going to Convention!