Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 14, 2009

Graduation Scrapbook page with My Digital Studio by Sherrill Graff

I LOVE my family 
and I Love our new My Digital Studio 
Now that I have a program that will do my scrapbook pages in a flash I'm happy to get to work on fun family memories like this one. Justin and Tiffany both Graduated from BYU 
(Brigham Young University) in '06
Since then Justin and Tiffany have moved to St Louis MO where he attended Law School and she managed a recreation center. Justin just finished Law School and landed a Job with the Government. Congratulations on your accomplishments you two!

Stay tuned as I plan to share more family memories with you.
Happy scrapbooking, Sherrill 

3 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Gorgeous page, Sherrill. I really want this, but I will have to try to earn it with a workshop at the discount. I love to scrapbook but am years behind, so this would be great. I am loving all the pages I am seeing. Besides, it's SU! so what's not to like?
Thanks for sharing

Tiffany said...

Love the page mom! :) Thanks. You should digitaly scrapbook all my pictures and then I'll just order copies :) xo

Andrea said...

Love your page. I havent tried digital scrapbooking yet but we dont have the Digital studio in Austrlia. Maybe we will get it next year. Also love the LNS group. thanks Andrea