Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

we are hiring - job listing, help wanted, Stampin Up is building their sales force

Look what I found blog hopping today. You can be inspired by your fellow demonstrators as well when you join the Stampin Up family.





With Mark out of work our family has found that my little hobby can be a real source of income. Please pass this "job listing" on to your friends who may be interested. Thank you for being our friend. Hugs, Sherrill Graff and family

This is a Job listing for women who stay at home or wish to work part time
What is in it for YOU
1. a good source of income
2. a fun job where you get paid to show others how to make greeting cards and scrapbook pages
3.
YOU get a discount on everything you purchase from now on!
4. you earn free goods on every order
5. YOU decide when you will work, who you will work with, and YOU PICK your days off!

The most I have ever made in one month with stampin up is $3,332 for a single month. The least I have made is $900 for December because I took 3 weeks off!!!!

I love it and hope you will too If you live in Las Vegas come visit me, If you live somewhere else, I can help you find a SU demo near you to join under.
e-mail and let's talk or call me if you live in the Las Vegas area at 293-1386

May God bless you and your family, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
my recruit password is scrapbook1

disclaimer: Men can be very creative too. I just chose to hire women because we spend a lot of time together and I don't want my family to get the wrong idea.

5 comments:

Charity Lawson said...

Sherrill,

Very cute projects. Curious, do you have many people join your team directly from your site?

Charity Lawson
www.stampinfrog.blogspot.com

Sue said...

You picked some great samples to put on your blog.

Sue Root
http://stampin-with-sue.blogspot.com/

Chanda Stehlik said...

OMGoodness! These are adorable! I want to be a Late Night Stamper like you, woman!

Chanda Stehlik

www.bellevuestampingclub.blogspot.com
www.meetup.com/bellevue-stamping-club/

Debbie Reeder said...

I love the blocks...they are great! Thanks for the inspiration and I'm enjoying my participation in the late night stampers!

Thanks, Debbie
www.stampingwithdeb.blogspot.com

Wendy Hawkinson said...

There are some truly amazing women in the Stampin' Up! family. :) Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be a part of it....thanks for reminding me.

Hugs,
Wendy Hawkinson
stampiepoo@gmail.com