Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My digital Studio Stampin Up - Lake mead by Sherrill Graff

These photos were taken in January on Lake Mead near Las Vegas Nevada. Our sons are wake boarding and having a blast even though it's only 60 degrees... brrr
Ken above is 15 and is a Freshman in High School. He plays football, fixes cars and rides his 4 wheeler in his spare time.
Jim below is 18 and is a Senior in High School. He graduates this June! He is a Eagle Scout and is a natural when it comes to water sports.
I do a lot of praying when our children wake board and waterski they however,
seem to have NO FEAR!

If you notice I created these pages on My Digital Studio by Stampin Up. I created Jim's page first the opened another blank page, pasted a copy of this layout then replaced the photos with Ken's pictures. All I had to do to finish the page was to adjust the colors and add his name to the page. Quick and easy layouts with very little skill.

I'd love to see your digital pages made with My Digital Studio. Please e-mail me a jpeg of your page and I will display my favorite ones on my blog. Be sure to include your full name and your blog address if you would like me to link to it. Thank you for sharing a fun family moment with us.

Water sports all year round is why we live in the Desert!

5 comments:

Karen L said...

Hi Sherrill,
Those are such wonderful layouts and your boys are amazing! Not being one who excels in any sport, much less in the middle of a frigid lake, I am in awe!

elaine said...

Here is a link to my post of the MDS layout I did of my grandchildren on Valentine's day. The baby was really interested in being in the picture!

http://stampinreckon.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentines-digital-layout.html

Peggy said...

thanks for all you do for the late night stampers...and beyond!

Peggy
http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Pages turned out great. I'm just learning what buttons to select to make a page!!

Melissa said...

Hi Sherrill,

I really love your pages of lake Meade. My computer crashed 2 weeks and have not been able to re-install MDS yet. I can't wait to play when I get it back! Great layouts and I love your blog header too!

Thanks,
Melissa