Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 19, 2010

convention 2010 - Late Night Stamper events filling up - free stamps contest


I can't believe it, convention registration isn't even open yet and our events are filling up!!!!

thank you thank you thank you for telling your friends about our events
each of you who have posted our information on your blog have been entered into my FREE Stamps contest. Winner will be announced soon.

Send me your blog link if you have posted pre convention event info on your blog.

if you have friends who still need a place to sleep while at convention 2010
please tell them about this group discount


when you call to make your reservation please say you "want rooms in the Late Night Stampers block".
no need to even mention my name.

$115 per night This will save you $30 a night off regular prices.
if you have 2 to a room you each only pay $58.... it's a great price
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown

215 West South Temple, Salt Lake City UT 84101,
Reservations: 1-800-395-7046 US/Canada Toll-free
Telephone: (801) 531-7500 Fax: (801) 328-1289
Email: rhi_slcu@radisson.com

3 comments:

Kristi Kelly said...

Hey! I see my little head poking out of that picture.

Liz said...

Wow! That's great. I wish I was going. Maybe next year. Have fun.

Sue said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Too bad I can't go to convention (family reunion at the same time and I wouldn't miss that).