Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Having faith and photos from our Faith Scrapbook crop in Las Vegas by Sherrill Graff

Having faith and our Faith Scrapbook crop

I have to thank my Father in Heaven for blessing us so much this year. Even with my husband out of work, we have been paying our bills, we have plenty of food, and a roof over our head.
We have been paying our tithing and trying to do what is right and we see God's blessings each day.

My Stampin Up business is going very well. Last year I was able to sell 21 thousand in merchandise, this year I have my sights set on the Alaska cruise and I have been blessed to sell over 23 thousand already. I only have 9 thousand more to sell by June to earn the trip! My husband will be so happy. He loved the Hawaii trip last year!



Last week at the Faith scrapbook crop
We showed how easy it is to cut fabric with the Big Shot!
(thanks to Patty Bennett for the Big Shot Bag photos) www.pattystamps.com/





These cute flower pins look great in little girls hair or clipped to your bag


I even showed how quick and easy it is to make a cute quilt for a little girl




We made scrapbook pages similar to this one in our free class.





We had a card contest to pick the winners from 300+ entires there were the top 4 choices!



Each of these winners will receive $150 in stampin up merchandise from me!

Here is the room bright and early saturday morning. We expect all 80 participants to show up soon....

Oh what a fun day we will have!

3 comments:

Denise Kay Foor said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there.

Denise Foor
http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

Karen L said...

Looks like a great time and I was surprised and please to see my own local demonstrator (Patty Bennett) mentioned!
Those bags are wonderful!

Kristi Kelly said...

This crop was lots of fun! The food was awesome, the price was just right, lots of prizes, and free things and the best thing was NO KIDS!! I got lots more accomplished...