Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jan Hoyt is a Late Night Stamper Pre-Convention event participant

Shelli Gardner and Jan Hoyt

First of all, I want to say thank you so much to Sherrill for all of the hard work she does for us (some her "blood relative" downline members and many other adoptees like myself. I very much enjoy this wonderful support group on the LNS demo only group and have been fortunate enough to meet many of you at convention as well! I remember meeting Sherrill for the very first time when she organized a stamp camp on check in day for the Las Vegas 2003 (I think!) convention but had "met" her via some online groups before then sort of lost track of her over the years until convention a couple of years ago when I participated in the LNS hotel room block and the preconvention activities. This will be the third year I am happy to participate in the room block and I really think that is the great thing ever that she does for us getting that lined up and organized...thank you!!! Not to mention the great tips and challenges she shares with us via the list and even more so the boot camps she offers.
Jan Hoyt

Hey, I'm a blogger now! Please visit my blog: http://www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com

No comments: