Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 26, 2010

Late Night Stamper has gone to the birds - Stampin Up demonstrators create cards with birds on them written by Sherrill Graff

http://cindyloustampingguru.typepad.com/ When you are done here, go to Cindy's page and enter her Challenge


I see a bird on our Logo, and Owl is part of the bird family.
I have been using an owl for my Late Night Stamper group since 1992 when I became the 12th manager in the company.
I opened up my group to adopted downline soon after we started our Yahoo group because we LOVE our stampin up demo friends so much.
Late Night Stampers ROCK!


This is a handpainted paper swap that was made last year for convention 09
the paper is made by wetting the cardstock then using a stipple brush and ink refills coloring the paper until it has a watercolor look.


This was one of my favorite swap cards from convention last year. What a lot of work went into making 50 of these for me.


We made these little ducks at a library event with over 50 children and their parents.
We also gave them cute little book worm book marks with our contact information on the back.

Here is another swap cards I think you will like.



Read the next post and enter my $200 stampin up give-a-way (drawing)
Thanks for visiting
I love comments

Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StampinUpLNStampers/

1 comment:

Tina said...

Congratulations ,you have been awarded the Sunshine Award! See my blog for more details.
http://tinataves.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-blog-award.html
Tina Taves