Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 29, 2010

LNS Royal Blog Tour - Elements of Style Susan Colamonico and Sherrill Graff

Susan Colamonico and Sherrill Graff created this art for you

http://stampinonit.blogspot.com/



Elements of Style
Stamp the images in so saffron, more mustard, soft suede, then Stazon black.
The flower above is punched out then crumpled to give it a vintage look.
For the inside of this envelope I used the suede DSP from the Thoroughly Modern Pack.
The flower is from the pretties kit and was dyed using the so saffron ink pad and a dauber.
Just lay the flowers on the ink pad and press it into the ink pad with the dauber. Allow the flowers to dry completely before adding them to your project.

Five scallop circles were punched out, wrinkled up, and layered to create this flower. I rubbed the edge of each circle in the suede pad. Make sure to stamp both sides of the paper before you punch out your circles.


The center for the flower above came from the baskets and blooms die.
Images stamped in so saffron, more mustard, soft suede, then Stazon black.
The black flowers look nice colored in using your saffron marker.

35 comments:

Anita said...

Amazing projects!

Patrice Herrera said...

Wow Sherrill, I really like the color combination's you used for the projects. They turned out so elegant looking. Great job.

Ola said...

Very beautiful projects!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

xoxo
Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Wendy Hawkinson said...

Gorgeous projects! :)

Hugs,
Wendy Hawkinson
stampiepoo@gmail.com
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Wow! Lovely! Everything is so elegant and "presentation-ready"!

Teri said...

Wow - these are all GORGEOUS!

bhandy said...

B E A U T I F U L !!!

Sandi said...

Sherrill, your flowers are amazing!! Love all the projects -- I am a fan of antique style!!
S. Dailey
gdailey@concentric.net

Sandi MacIver said...

Sherrill, your projects are just stunning, I have to case this for sure.
Have a wonderful tour my friend.

RuthieB said...

Such pretty projects! I am loving the Tour!

lisa808 said...

Lovely projects.

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Dear Queens, you are the best!!!
I loved your projects and specialty your motivation for the entire tour. Thank yoo for all you do for us!!!
God Blessings, Martha Lucia Gomez
http://stampartpapel.blogspot.com

Lois said...

Awesome projects! Love the color combinations you used. TFS

Lois
countrygirl5763@yahoo.com

sharon said...

I am so all over this stamp set! I can hardly wait. Your samples make the wait even worse! Hee hee!
Sharon L
sharon.lemon@sbcglobal.net

Roberta said...

Your projects are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

B.J. said...

Wow Great projects!!! Barb

Kris said...

simply stunning=)

CRYSTAL said...

These are gorgeous, Sherrill! tfs

Janice RR said...

Sherrill, these are just gorgeous!! This is my new favorite set . . . and when I saw you had chosen it, I was anxiously waiting to see your creations!! (and they did NOT dissapoint!!) Thanks for being one of our Queens . . . we all love you!
Janice Rosenthal Rock
jrose@surewest.net

Sarah said...

Totally great. I love the colors.

Bea Lincoln said...

This is the first time I've been to your blog and it is beautiful!

randbwing said...

family20These are absolutely beautiful! I love your color combinations and techniques - most of which I've never seen before! :-)

Carol said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Maxine said...

Wow you went all out!!!!Amazing Projects.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

The flowers are very pretty!! Love them!

Cathleen McSorley said...

Thanks for helpful email. As I said before, your work is beautiful. I love it. Thanks for sharing your talent with me.

Cathleen McSorley

Sunny Allen said...

This flower is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

njburk said...

These are all truly beautiful!!!
Nola

Kitty A. said...

Some of the more wonderful and creative projects I have seen! Loving your creativity.

Bonita said...

Great projects. Love the color combos.

Brett said...

I must try making these flowers. Super neat! Kimberly

Tammy Q Howell said...

Those are lovely projects!

Sally said...

Sherrill,
These are great projects, so beautiful, and classy...

luv2stamp said...

I spent some time last week on this tour and the projects are awesome. I really love the colors you used for your projects! Inspires me to recreate the color schemes soon!

Brenda said...

Beautiful projects, love the color combinations you chose. Thanks so much for sharing.