Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

featured artist Corinne AKA Roxy Stampin Up Demonstrator and Late Night Stamper member back from the Stampin Up Caribbean Cruise

Here is the Caribbean Cruise make-n-take


Go see more from Corinne (AKA Roxy) at her blog



The next incentive trip is to Alaska!

this is what everyone received on the trip to get them excited about going to Alaska!
I have been charting my course ....
planning my work and working my plan
and I am so close I can taste it!
I can almost feel the cool ocean breeze on my face...

My career to date sales are $174,838.46
My year to date sales are $26,894.68
I'm only 6,105 away from the Trip to Alaska!

With only 7 weeks left..... I'm feeling a bit less optimistic as I have been

I do have to look on the bright side, I have great customers! Last year you ordered
$17,831.49 This year you ordered $26,894.68
That is 9063.19 in sales MORE THAN LAST YEAR!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

So if Mark and I get to go on the Alaska Cruise, that would be wonderful... but we don't count our chickens before they are hatched.
If I don't end up earning it we still sold a ton more stamps than I did the year before!

I have to Thank my Father in Heaven for all our blessings, for health, for such a great supportive family, for our new grandchild, for wonderful friends and customers who all care about us. We are blessed that our family is still paying bills even with Mark being out of work since Sept 09.

Just knowing how many times we have been blessed
is a reason to celebrate!

My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1
Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"

Please take the time to share with us what you are thankful for by leaving a comment below.
Have a blessed day, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

No comments: