Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 29, 2010

stampin up workshops in Las Vegas Nevada by sherrill graff

Will you hostess a workshop for me in June Las Vegas area customers only please
Please e-mail me to reserve your time slot.

I have reserved a free room at a car dealership that will hold about 25 people at a time. I have one event set up for 10-12, one for 12-2 and one for 2--4 and 4-6. I have done this before and it works great!!! the hostess reserves a time slot, invites their 20 guests, and I prepare a catalog preview, one quick project, and she provides cookies and m&m's and lemon water or lemonade.
That's it!
It takes about 1 1/2 hours per group but the project is set up assembly line style with a pod of chairs near the refreshments for customers to look through the mini catalog so, if there is a few guests who over lap it won't matter.
Each hostess and I total up the orders to help it go faster. I close each workshop once each hostess checks back with the guests who didn't make it.

At the beginning of each month we prepare each of our cards or projects for 60 participants for workshops.
We usually make up 3 different kits. I have 2 helpers who I pay in stampin up supplies.
These are the projects I will have for this car dealership event.
The idea came from last years late night stamper event before convention.


I have another date set up at a IHOP on the SE side of town that we will do the same sort of hostess event stacking.
IHOP is usually a thursday evening event so I can only fit in 2 groups one from 5:30-7 and the other from 7-8:30
I have not planned the projects for that event yet but I will be using awash with flowers. Christena B. sent me a cute sample in the mail today that I just may have to copy! We have been using IHOP for 2 years now, they are happy to have customers at night some us go early to eat, others just buy a soda.

We hold our demonstrator downline shoe box swaps there each month as well.
It's nice not to have to clean a house or find a big enough home to hold all of us crazy stampers!


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Please visit my Blog and tell me what you think: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1
Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"

1 comment:

Jaime Benavides said...

Fabulous ideas, Sherrill...TFS! I was just wondering when you & your helpers are prepping for these workshops that use Sizzix dies, do you precut the paper so the customers can do their own cuts using the Big Shot? Or is everything precut and ready for them to just stamp and assemble? Thanks so much for your mentoring!

Love & Blessings,
Jaime