Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 5, 2010

The difference between a Stampin Up Hobby Demo and a Business Builder is your determination to share what you love by Sherrill Graff

In stampin up, every one of us earn the same 20% on all our orders
we all earn the same 10% in great reward merchandise
and when we order in our own workshop we earn 20% in Hostess Free Goods too!

The level that sets you apart from all other demos is your willingness to share the opportunity with others.

I really doesn't matter how long you have been a hobby demo if you wish to start building your team, (and wish to earn a monthly bonus check) you can start now and you can do it in just 30-90 days!

The first thing to do is write a list of your favorite people who enjoy our products.
The friends and family members who already like stampin up products make the best team members!
Most of the time they already know how to stamp and they know 3-4 people who enjoy paper crafts too.

It only takes ONE.

It only takes one person to join your team to promote.
One person added to your team will increase your income.

My challenge for each of you is to add just ONE.
(*This drawing is only for friends taking my July boot Camp - sign up today http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/ Boot Camp only costs you 8 cents a day and a little of your time.) If you have already paid boot camp, you are already in my drawing!
Add a new team member
then e-mail me with their demo # and name
I'll enter you both in the drawing for free stamps
If you can do it in 7 days I'll put you in my $100 free stamps drawing!
If it takes you 14 days I'll put you in my $50 free stamps drawing
and if it takes you 30 days I'll put you in my $25 free stamps drawing.

It is up to you how fast you want to grow your business.
I promise you once you start building a team you will not regret it. It is the BEST thing I have ever done for my Stampin Up Business!

Go for it!
Join Stampin Up today!
http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

my recruit password is scrapbook1


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

No comments: