Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do you create Hand crafted greeting cards? Would you like to earn free product for your work? Contact Sherrill Graff today istmpnv@aol.com




Why do I hire Stampin' Up! sample makers?

I like to trade $150 in stampin up merchandise for 50-75 cards because... YOU stamp better than I do. I love displaying your artwork at my events! Because it gives my stampin up merchandise a HOME.
I don't have room to store all the stuff I buy and I don't have the time to use all of it. It may as well go live at your house so you can get good use out of it! The cards at on display at all my events for a few months then they get donated to charity. I'll be hiring sample makers again in September, to enter the sample maker contest bring me your best artwork at convention. or Mail it to me at Sherrill Graff sample maker contest 605 Kendrick Place Boulder City NV 89005
Entries need to reach me by August 30th. You can enter as many times as you wish.
The cards will be taken to my scrapbook crop where 80 croppers will chose 4 winners. Each of the winners will receive $150 in NEW stamps and supplies from my stash!
The winners will be posted on my blog too!

Happy stampin, Sherrill Graff demo #558

past sample makers http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/2009/06/stampin-up-sample-makers-hired-sherrill.html

http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/2010/03/stampin-up-contest-winners-from_6227.html

1 comment:

Jaime Benavides said...

These are great cards, Sherrill!