Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 30, 2010

a few more of my favorite swap cards from our Stampin Up convention in SLC 2010


We met with hundreds of awesome demonstrators from the US and Canada
and here are just a few of the swap cards I received

If yours is here, leave a comment with your blog address so visitors can check out your blog!

This one above with the trees was made by one of my sample makers
Sample makers earn $150 in FREE stampin up merchandise for making card fronts for me.




Three of these cards were made by hired sample makers as well


and 3 of these cards were also made by hired sample makers

the rest were received from swapping with other demonstrators at convention!

Thanks to everyone of you who take the time to share your ideas with all of us!

3 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

Congratulations Ladies!
Marisol Gutierrez

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Sherrill, the best expirience was the oportunity to share with a lot of members of Late Night Stampers Group. All the events looks like a friends reunions and i feel that was with my old friends. Thank you for all you do for us and thank you ladies for share your creativite. Definitly "We share what we love!!! Hugs and God blessings,
Martha Lucia Gomez
Http://stampartpapel.blogspot.com

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

You have showcased some of my cards! How exciting! This is the third time you have hired me and I am so appreciative. Thank you for all you do and for touching so many peoples lives. Blessings & Love to you!