Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 9, 2010

I have a My Story display and a Join My Team poster with a Help Wanted sign, and I've challenged my group to create these for themselves and display t

Stampin Demonstrator Friends at our Pre Convention WOW event... just having FUN!


Article from Stampin Success Magazine

Read below to find out what Sherrill Graff, an executive from Boulder City, Nevada, does to make the most of recruiting at her events.

I usually don't have to say much to start a conversation about recruiting. Most interested people come to me and ask about my signs.
I have a My Story display and a Join My Team poster with a Help Wanted sign, and I've challenged my group to create these for themselves and display them at all of their workshops and events.
Create a 12" x 12" double page "My Stampin' Up! Story" layout about all the things you love about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! If a photo is worth 1,000 words then you will soon be telling everyone you meet why they will want to join your team.
Create a Join My Team collage poster. On this poster:
Put a Help Wanted sign.
Include a photo of the Starter Kit contests
List the reasons we all want to be Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
Use a picture of cash and coupons that say Great Rewards.
Add a picture of you at convention with all your friends!

Create your own "My Story" display and present it at your next event. Explain the display and talk about the great benefits of becoming a demonstrator

check out my website when you have time

my recruit password is scrapbook1

No comments: