Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wonderful News from Stampin Up - Get paid for doing what YOU love!


One of the fun projects at our late night stamper pre-convention events

Beautiful card made by Denise at our wow demonstration event


chunky silver glitter on the snowflake die for a Christmas Ornament - How beautiful!


Inspiring messages from Ilene Meckley. Her training was a great value for all of us who work at home


Inserts to simply adorned pendents .... ohh la la


simply beautiful circle flower for your scrapbook page
Boy do we love our Big Shots!


My friend Barbara Vogt and I
She lives in Boulder City and we get together all the time to have fun stamping
Her help with the pre-convention events is so valuable ... all of our friends who help out make our events the place to be!


First time for me in the Founders Circle... #72 in the company!!! who hoo
I had a smile on my face the entire week!

My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net PLEASE LOOK
my recruit password is scrapbook1


A cute little gift from a friend - thank you Denise


Love our new word press die!


Look at these great pins a fellow demonstrator made. I love them!


Our hostesses now get even more free good when they have their own party
e-mail me for more details istmpnv@aol.com


Convention was a Blast! Look we have many many women but we also have a few good men!
I'm pleased to see the men get the recognition they deserve!


Stampin Up did a great job, look at this sweet shop... YES, EVERYTHING was made out of paper! check out
http://www.soshelli.com/

No comments: