Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Looking for a few fun friends to join us in Stampin Up

Why did I become a Demonstrator?

Back in 1990 my husband and I had 2 children, one was in kindergarten and the other was two years old.
The girls and I loved craft projects. In December I was introduced to rubber stamping by Shelli Gardner and Lavonne Crosby the sisters who started Stampin Up. I signed up a month later in January of 1991.
I signed up because I loved the products and I wanted the Demonstrator Discount!
Back then we ordered over the phone and the order was delivered to my home a couple weeks later.
Craft stores were 30-45 min away so this saved me driving time and the cost of gas.



When I first started using rubberstamps it was hard to find colors of cardstock and ink that matched. Stampin Up solved that problem by creating cardstocks, inks, markers, and ribbon that match perfectly. The other nice thing they do is they design their stamps in sets.



I love buying my stamps in sets because each stamp works well with the others in the set. It makes designing a card so easy! Each set comes in it's own case so it's easy to keep organized.


I can buy many of the same items offered in the stores without having to use a coupon!




Stampin Up has a hostess program which gives us free merchandise when we have a few friends over to show them how to stamp. I love helping my friends get good products at fair prices and earning free stamps when they have a "party" with their friends as well. I also earn a commission from all of my sales. I can keep it in cash or decide to spend it on more stamps and supplies.

I love getting the Stampin Up Magazine each month in the mail and having access to all the samples on a site called stampin connection... it's for demonstrators only.







Another thing about stampin up that I really love is you can build your own sales teams by helping your friends join the stampin up family.

Not only do we have fun people to stamp with but we get to go to convention, leadership and regional training's.



We get rewarded for our sales as well as for adding team members! The rewards include pins, stamp sets, recognition and cash as well as al expense paid trips for you and a loved one.
My husband and I went to Hawaii and are going to Alaska this year thanks to Stampin Up!


Over the years I made a few goals for myself
what started out as just a way to get stamps at a discount has ended up being a fun job that helps pay our household bills.
I enjoy seeing my team grow from one friend to a few hundred friends.
My biggest goal was to earn Founder's Circle which I did last year and to be promoted to Sr Executive which I just earned.





The higher your promotion the better the perks. If you have a desire to see how stampin up can work for you send me an e-mail.





This is the BEST time of year to join the company! You can LOVE it as much as I do - email today!





May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1

No comments: