Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I love to make cards

I'm a stampin up demonstrator
this is a multilayered embossing heart
basically what that means is I put melted embossing powder over cardboard then pressed it with a stamp. What do you think? Where do you shop for rubber stamps?
Have you tried it?
This is just a larger piece of cardboard with a few different colors of embossing powder on it.
I pressed it with a textured stamp let it cool for a few minutes and removed the stamp. The stamp comes off easily if the stamp was inked in versa mark first.
I also like the little jewels down the center of the butterfly...
When Stampin Up has a sale do you want to know right away?

This gold strip is sticky strip with embossing powder over it then heated. You have to stick the sticky strip to the card first.
Have you tried it?
This last one is not a card but I love the die cute butterflies on the basket. I love my big shot
do you have a favorite cutting system too? The year Stampin Up came out with their own Big Shot my sales increased.
*
Share your blog address in a comment below. I'd love to visit your blog too!
I live in Boulder City Nevada where Shelli Gardner lived when she started Stampin Up
Have you found the invisible words yet?
Google the search engine has!

Stampin Connection is for demonstrators out Late Night stamper Group is there to help you get the most from your stampin up business

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks for sharing these techniques and pictures Sherrill. I loved the tip about embossing powder on the sticky strip.