Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Friendship, Creativity, and Swap cards... what could get better than that

convention 2013 Late Night Stamper information and photos


Our Denver Regional Swaps are ready


What do you think?

I took an old more mustard Ink Pad and added some pumpkin pie
and soft suede ink to get the multi color shadings.



My good friend Mary came over yesterday to 
show me her cards.

This is the card that inspired mine. 




I have never created one of these before
and they are very popular
Mary even gave me the measurements


Thank you Mary!

Below is a card that I received at Convention
this past July. We loved this card and plan to
make something similar.

The scalloped Designer Series Paper along
the edge is amazing!!!


Please feel free to blog about this post or tweeted about it to your followers and friends.
Come back here and let me know you shared, post your comment below


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Sherrill, I just love your swap cards!! The multi-colouring you did looks gorgeous - I'm sure these cards will fly out of your hands! Have lots of fun in Denver; I'm heading to Tacoma later this month :)
~Deb.