Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

artist spotlight Nicole Tugrul fellow stampin up demonstrator

Nicole  Tugrul                               

Nicole says :
I started as a Demonstrator in 2002 when I signed up at the first party I hosted.
I knew this was for me! I grew up crafting with my Mom but had never
rubber stamped until I found Stampin' Up!



I have 2 young children and a third

due to arrive in May so Stampin' Up! allows me to be creative and have a
business at the pace I can handle. Right now my blog is my big focus, it helps
me share my love of stamping. I hope to continue to grow my business and share
what I love all while enjoying and raising my family.



I am proud to be a Late Night Stamper!!



go see more at her blog

check it out!


1 comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you Sherrill!! What an honor!! I am proud to be a Late Night Stamper!!