Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

active stampin up demonstrators can also join our stampin connection group... while, Customers who want to become demonstrators can visit my website 24-7


Jan was one of the fist friends to join our Late Night Stamper Pre-Convention events back when convention was held in Las Vegas Nevada! 

She presented at convention this year on the BIG SCREEN
it was wonderful to see her again!

Each day we got to sit down and enjoy a nice meal 
The photo below shows a few of our guests that arrived early to eat.





Here are just 4 of our servers

Kevin Brought his Photo booth for us to enjoy this year.

I love these ladies, they are so sweet and they work hard 
to make sure we enjoy our stay.



Here is one of my friends showing a notebook she created for me
what sweet friends I have

So many of you remembered my birthday - THANK YOU



go join this yahoo group if you want to see all the photos and projects from the week
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSInstructors2013/


active stampin up demonstrators can also join our stampin connection group
http://www.stampinconnection.com/group/LNS

Customers who want to become demonstrators can visit my website 24-7
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/latenightstamper/jointhefun

or
to shop
Try My Paper Pumpkin!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I had the pleasure of visiting with Jan one morning as we were both coming into the Salt Palace, didn't know her, but she is a very sweet lady!