Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 26, 2013

Artist spotlight Tina Davis fellow stampin up demonstrator


Tina says: 
I have been stamping for less than two years and a demo for a over year and a half.  As you might guess, I fell in love with stamping while attending my first stamp workshop.  I've been a quilter for over thirty years, but these days I'm stamping more than quilting.  Tom and I have been married for 36 years and have two grown kids; we've moved 19 times (mostly Air Force moves). 




I recently had a stamp made (after being inspired to do so at [my first!] convention) that has my initial at the top followed by the following saying:  When I give you that which I make with my hands, I give you my heart.





Thanksgiving Leaves:  The Thanksgiving Leaves card is for my beginner stamping class.  We'll make the card at our September stamp class.



Cup of Tea card:  I LOVE teabag holder cards.  The inside has an envelope (made with Designer Series Paper using the new envelope punch board) that holds a teabag. 






Birthday card for class:  I made this card for my stamp class to make.  It's a CASE of a card that Stampin' Up! demonstrated showcasing the new In-Colors.  I made a few changes and have a simple, pretty card for my stamp camp.


I will put all three cards on my blog along with the recipe for each card.  

I'd love to have you visit my blog at http://tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com/

Sherrill, Thank you for everything.  You were my first contact on SC.  Your posts and encouragement have been invaluable. 



No comments: