Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 24, 2013

If you want scrapbook, paper craft, and card making inspiration read more


stampin up demonstrator can go 
sign up to hide a clue on their blog


Late Night Stampers 
or Demonstrators wanting 
to be part of our LNS Family



If you are not a stampin up 
demonstrator yet but may 
like to be click here
to read more


If you want scrapbook, paper craft, 
and card making inspiration

You can hop from blog to blog
and collect all the clues
to enter the drawing

Happy Hopping!


*

2 comments:

Bev Farmer said...

Sherrill,
I love being a member of the Late Night Stampers. And, you are such an inspiration to me - in my faith, family, friends, and stamping. How you keep it all together is amazing. I want to follow in your footsteps. I think I may make Manager for leadership! Here's hoping!!
Love you!

Bev Farmer said...

Sherrill,
I love being a member of the Late Night Stampers. And, you are such an inspiration to me - in my faith, family, friends, and stamping. How you keep it all together is amazing. I want to follow in your footsteps. I think I may make Manager for leadership! Here's hoping!!
Love you!