Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 9, 2013

Taking time in your busy life to tell your story through scrapbooking is a wonderful way to not miss the important moments in life

I started my very first scrapbook in 1985
when our first child was born


notice the hand drawn blocks


We lived in Utah then 
so I included a news paper clipping
from the day she was born.


Below is a scrapbook page I made for Mother's Day
this year
showing our Daughter and her Husband with their 
2 darling children

(their names have been omitted on purpose) 


I love to scrapbook 
and I hope I will continue to do it for many 
years to come.

Do you scrapbook too?
If yes, what was the first thing you created?

Taking time in your busy life 
to tell your story 
through scrapbooking is
a wonderful way to not miss 
the important moments in life.

Tomorrow is my husbands birthday...
Happy Birthday Mark!

I love you




go see me on pintrest

*


No comments: