Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 14, 2013

bubble background for your card making projects using stampin up ink refills by sherrill graff




I used dawn liquid dish soap to create the bubbles
Then I let most of the water out and kept the bubbles

next
drop ink onto the bubbles
then press dry cardstock on the bubbles 
and let some pop on the cardstock





this is what the cardstock looks like with just one color
 


after the cardstock was dry I used the same cardstock 
with another color

Do it again and again letting the cardstock dry in between
until you get the look you want.


was this helpful?
Please leave a comment


5 comments:

Tina Davis said...

Clever, Sherrill. Thanks for the great idea.

Mary said...

I like that, paper is really pretty!

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Neat idea. Thanks.

lisa808 said...

Fun technique. I had never heard of this before.

Lelly Jelly said...

I always love your ideas Sherrill. It's a while sice I did this and your post has inspired me to have another go!xx