Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 6, 2013

City of Boulder City Nevada employee appreciation Lucheon at Boulder Creek

I bought $5 worth of drawing tickets when I arrived


The decorations 
and centerpieces were really nice


They had great prizes for all the children 


They also had a fun candy bar



I really like this one 



Mike Pacini
is the MC for the event 


He's always happy and smiling whenever I see him


Roger Tobler is our Mayor
He laughed when we saw this wanted poster



Here is a list of the employees that have 
been with the city for a very long time


these are the gifts they were given for their service



Roger Hall was taking photos

I was blessed to win this 9 foot umbrella for my family


they had a ton of great prizes!


A special thanks to everyone who worked so 
hard to make this event a success!




No comments: