Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 20, 2013

I am so glad that Artistic abilities run in our family


My Grandmother was an artist she could paint or draw anything
My Mother was always good at drawing people and she frequently drew us our own paper dolls to play with, but we were in charge of making the paper doll clothes.
My sisters can sketch print well too.

Coming from an artistic family,  I also have a great desire to create beautiful things.
Paper is my favorite medium.

Give me a little paper, ink and water and I can play for hours.


The background is a water color wash on an acrylic block
I used these three colors of stampin up ink
Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Cherry Cobbler


The embossing was an after thought
so I had to pull each flower off and replace the brad 
after I ran it through my big shot.

Today was a wonderful and productive day so far
I met the sister missionaries at the gym and we exercised for an hour
then, I came home and decided that they weather was so nice that I'd pull some crab grass out of our flower garden. Next I put some white work shirts and socks in the clothes washer to soak with bleach and then I swept up the popcorn that was all over the floor. Took a shower and now I get to stamp.
Not only is stamping something that brings me joy I try to listen to my Book of Mormon CD's as I do it.

To understand the scriptures better I like to listen to each CD a couple times before I go onto the next one. I have also been blessed to attend some Book of Mormon classes this week. One was Wednesday and this one today starts in a few minutes.

So I better go

I hope you feel inspired enough to go create something

May God bless your day, Sherrill Graff
istmpnv@aol.com
 Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ 
 Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

No comments: