Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 16, 2013

Mary Jo Price-Williams Lunch time challenge


Mary Jo Price-Williams Lunch time challenge
Her Card


My Card
The words are embossed in silver powder
it's not showing up real well in the photo
sorry


I gave this card away today
to the bank teller who
always treats me so well

So I decided to make another one
for this Lunch Time challenge


what do you think?


this is the hand painted paper
this card was made from

read more about how to hand paint paper HERE







1 comment:

MJ said...

Super fun background technique! I love the silver embossing, I do not emboss nearly enough--not sure why it is so easy and add so much. Just lazy I guess. I love both of your cards for my sketch challenge--thanks so much for playing along!