Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Our Missionaries are wonderful always working always searching


Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
believes in a living Prophet and Apostles 

The fundamental responsibility of prophets, seers, and revelators, all of whom bear apostolic authority, is to bear certain testimony of the name of Jesus Christ in all the world.

Dieter F. Uchtdorf wrote this article
so far no one in my family complaines when I do this to our magazine. 


I try and remember to pray before I read
and ask to feel God's love
and to have an open heart to 
feel what he wants me to learn and then, 
to put the information to use.


The word is TRUTH
Truth is LIGHT
Light is SPIRIT
even the Spirit of Jesus Christ



This nest article was on the Atonement of Jesus Christ

I already know I'll need to re-read this one again


The miracle of the Atonement is not just
that we can be cleansed and consoled
but we can be transformed.

I thought to myself WOW 
I have felt the Atonement's cleansing power
but to realize that the Atonement helps transform us...
makes me feel humble, and full of gratitude
for Jesus Christ


I was just called to be a ward missionary
for the Black Canyon Ward
here in Boulder City.

Our Missionaries are wonderful
always working always searching.

I need to do what I can to help find people
who are searching for the truth.

May God bless us as we strive 
to serve our fellowmen


If you need help with getting the church magazines
and you live in the Black Canyon Ward
Call Brother Graff at 293-1386
he can help


No comments: