Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shabby Tea Room white challenge



Week #184 - 'The White Challenge'





this was the inspiration


my cardstock was folded like a W
then run through the big shot with a circle die

I added 2 circles over the center of the base

Then I cut butterflies with my big shot
and embossed them
and added them to the center
with glue dots



The first card I made like this was taught by Sandi McIver
at our late night stamper
pre-convention events a few years ago

I think it's simple
CUTE
and a lot of fun to make!

I also entered this card in the
 Terrific Texture Challenge

Thanks for stopping by my blog







May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
 Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ 
 Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

5 comments:

-Aneta- said...

I love your project :) Fantastic idea and those butterflies :) Thank you for sharing with TSTR :)

Tina M said...

How darling and a great little tutorial! Thanks so much for joing us at The Shabby Tea Room!

Jill Norwood said...

Wow what a neat card shape! I have never seen this before! Thanks for the tutorial! Beautiful card!

Lesley said...

Such a great idea for a card layout. Very pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room.

Cathy Caines said...

I love this card!!!! I love how you showed each angle. Fantastic! Thanks for playing at Catherine and Cathy Create!!