Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Scott on SOS Radio asked for information on employment opportunities






Offer: New Team Members can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!

Dates: October 7-21, 2013



The Fine Print:
  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99  starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
    • Business pack which includes
      • A box of annual catalogs
      • A package of the current seasonal catalog
      • Getting Started DVD
      • Starter Kit Business Brick
      • Customer postcards
If you would like to Join Stampin Up as a demonstrator
Please ask for more information

Stampin' Up!
12907 S. 3600 W.
Riverton Utah 84065
USA
Phone: 1-800-STAMP-UP
email: ds@stampinup.com

This is a great way to see if you will enjoy being a Stampin Up demonstrator

for me it's a blessing to never pay retail prices for my stampin up products




I talked to Scott on SOS Radio this morning and told him 
how I have been doing this for the past 20 years while raising our 4 children.

When my husband lost his job I increased my working hours
to full time and helped pay our 1,060. house payment, 1,377. health insurance bill, 
and our power bill as well. 

I love that I can work as much or as little as I want to.

Our pay is based on Commission.



If you live in the United States
We would love to have you join one of our team members in your state.
e-mail me  Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 




as you can tell by the greeting cards I created above 
I love butterflies and flowers








May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

No comments: