Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

So thankful for talents and friends as well


Sherrill Graff 
Hair and Nails at 1400 Colorado Street Unit A 
in Boulder City Nevada 89005
702-539-0167



this is an explosion flower card


I marked the die so that I could cut in exactly the same spot each time.


If you put a bunch of them back to back they make a nice photo album.

So here are the picture of the Highlights I did this week
I hope you enjoy them as Much as I do!!!


this is what it looks like out in the sun shine 



This is Jeanna Bohannons hair! 






see the liitle tiny red pieces?



Red with Strawberry blonde







we added highlights just around her face



love these highlights
she started out with strawberry blonde hair
and it's nice and think too!


Thank You to all my 
Hair Models

My special this week is $5 per foil
for highlights, lowlights or Brights

Here are more colors that I did



















Sherrill Graff 
Hair and Nails at 1400 Colorado Street Unit A 
in Boulder City Nevada 89005
702-539-0167



May God bless you and your family, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

No comments: