Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sherrill Graff Cosmetologist working in Boulder City Nevada Starting May 31, 2014



Hello Friends

I wanted to let you know of my new Yahoo Group called 
Boulder City Family Hair Care

I passed my Cosmetology Test and now have my License. 



This family photo was taken over Christmas Vacation

(Tiffany& Justin and their children are not pictured) 




If you would like to subscribe to see what new hairstyles we do
please sign up for the yahoo group above.




I'll be posting a referral special for my friends who live here in Boulder City
so you can earn a FREE hair cut!


I have called around and found that that these prices are average for here in Boulder City NV

$25 for just a shampoo and blow dry (no cut)

CUT
$15-20 Mens Barber/Clipper cut 
$25-35 Womens hair cut which includes shampoo and blow dry.
Flat iron or curling is $10 more 

COLOR
$ 65 short hair one color natural shades
$75 - 85 long hair multi color weave 
or $5 per foil frost or brights/shocking (Red, Blue, Purple) 

$65-75 for a perm

$25 manicure
$30-35 Spa Pedicure








appointment

always Closed on Sunday




May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

1 comment:

Jason shwartz said...

Being able to be a cosmetologist is something that my wife has been really working towards. At the end of the day though, she is really having a hard time choosing what kind of program to enter into, and what she will do with it. It really sounds like this gal was able to make the most out of her cosmetology and really just start working towards making sure that she was able to work where she would be happy. Thank you for sharing this story. http://www.schoolsofcosmetology.com/