Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Getting Ready for the Stampin Up Convention in Salt Lake City - staying at the Radisson Downtown


The top left is showing my roommate gifts
the journals that we carry in the stampin up catalog.

I ran them through the big shot to give them texture before 
adding the designer series paper and ribbons.


This card is using our new hostess set.
I love swapping cards at Convention.

Wednesday mormong at the Radisson 
our Late Night Stampers are holding a 80+ 1 swap





I love the new little banner punch as well as the fun new
In Colors! 

Below is a photo of my eyes. I have been using a product to 
grow eyelashes called Revitalast


I think it's working
We sell this product at
Attractions Salon where I work
in Boulder City  Nevada
702-293-9909

call for an appointment





May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
 Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ 
 Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

No comments: