Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 8, 2014

I'd love to know more about my readers...




This is my little "Getting to know you" survey 

When is the last time you went to lunch with a friend?
What is your favorite food?
What kinds of greeting cards do you find most needed? example: thank you, birthday, holiday cards
What is your favorite childhood memory?
If you had more free time each day what new hobby would acquire?
What are the ages of your children?
Would you mind sharing your favorite family recipe?

please e-mail your reply to me at   istmpnv@aol.com 


Thanks for visiting my blog today

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff

My Stampin Up Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

Ask me about this sign



Check out My blogs 

No comments: