Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 3, 2014

Thankful for my blessings - what are you thankful for?

How has God blessed my life?
With health
a GREAT
Family
and 
joy in the little things

Please click on the links
and leave me a comment

Thank YOU

I love my Stampin Up family




I love knowing I am a child of God


I love our Grandchildren


I love sunsets

I love getting to do hair 

Hair and Nails By Sherrill Graff
in Boulder City Nevada



Jasmine




Dina Pavlowski 


Jennifer Solorio


Karen Torres


Jennifer Bratton
from


Ava Dubie


I love helping others






I love flowers


Visit Boulder City Florist to see more





I love living in Boulder City NV




and... I love comments...


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

3 comments:

Lelly Jelly said...

Thank "YOU" for sharing, my friend.xx

GmaWash said...

I love your list of "Thankful For" items and that you have photos for them. There are several "Thankful For" on my list that I cannot get photos for, but that bring me great joy. Thank you for sharing.

Muffins Mama said...

Sherrill, Thank you for reminding us to be thankful for all the small things in our lives.
Mary (aka Muffin's Mama)