Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 23, 2015

Change begins with me - one small act of kindness goes a long way

To My Customers:

During my first year back in Business I did 12 days of Christmas
to give back some of what God has given me


Just one of my clients who allowed me to
make a positive change in her life
Please submit your story

There are so many incredible stories of positive change happening every day in salons across the country – from cut-a-thons to make-overs to lending a helping hand. We want to share your stories and your ability to create change. Email us @chairsofchange@mymatrixfamily.com and each month we’ll feature a new story on our Matrix Facebook page.

Making a difference in the world
one hair cut at a time



http://chamberorganizer.com/bouldercity/mem_sherrillgraff

Today I'm taking a Color Class
I'm excited to improve my skills that I get to share with you

MATRIX SOCOLOR is the first color line that offers Cera-Oil conditioning complex that remains in the hair for up to 30 shampoos - constantly strengthening hair even in between touch-ups. SOCOLOR not only cares for hair during touch ups, but in between as well! 

‪#‎CreativeHairSkinNailsBoulderCityNevada‬

5 out of 5 stars.

Great Highlights!!!

This product creates great highlights while offering suburb coverage for gray. My hair has shine, depth and looks totally natural...
- See more at: http://www.matrix.com/our-products/hair-color/grey-coverage/socolor-greyt-naturals#sthash.Eeu0piv6.dpuf



This past weekend 
I was able to do a 
Free Hair Cut Day

This young man
From Boulder City High School
was one of the 
Free Hair Cuts
I was blessed to do

To be notified of my specials
or events like 
a FREE Hair Cut day
go join my FB group



We can all make a difference
in our little part of the World

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Sherrill Graff
Cosmetologist
Blis Salon and Spa
567 Hotel Plaza
702-539-0167


So I decided to post about the class I took today HERE
instead of making a new post.


Debbie was the instructor
she showed uall all sorts of new Matrix color 
tips and tricks
to get better color 100% of the time.

She complimented Me on my hair
which Becky did using Matrix
color, so I thought I'd celebrate 
with a Selfie ~


After the class I went to work at Bliss
and did a perm


then I got the cut and color the hair of the Birthday Girl 


May God bless you with a good birthday
as well as with an amazing week Lynn

 Jims hair


a natural beauty
what her hair looks like close up





learn more about boulder city here




1 comment:

Amy Seigler said...

It's so good to hear about an act of kindness! What may be a small act to one is sometimes a huge one for the recipient. Thanks for sharing your story!