Pintrest? Follow Me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 20, 2015

Boulder City Nevada Business in Review - Post Net


I love to go to 
PostNet in Boulder City Nevada
where I am always well taken care of

 Daniel King, Jim Ismert, Jake Syler  

They are in the Albertson's parking lot 
a few businesses near them are
 Starbucks and 

Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

and 

Domino's Pizza


1022 Nevada Highway
Boulder CityNV 89005


They make my business cards
they do all my printing
and many times I have needed signs made
or banners and they have always done a nice job.


I just picked up another 1,000 business cards
for my Hair and Nails By Sherrill Graff business.

I also was blessed this month to start advertising 
with Kathy from Boulder City Social

she made this google ad for me




Ann's new color and cut


see the colors blend well together


Ombre Hand painted 


Another place I love to eat in Boulder City Nevada
is PIT STOP Click HERE
valpac blesses community with coupons

learn more about boulder city here


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

No comments: